New Forest Show 2023
We have again taken a stand at the New Forest Show (25th July and 27th July 2023) after our first foray last year. This is a big deal for us and it gives us an opportunity to showcase what we do for disabled Saints fans and the wider community in and around Hampshire.
We have some exciting things happening on our stand (37) and here are just a few of the highlights:-
- Get to have your picture taken with the FA Cup.
- A3 pictures of players, 21/22 & 22/23 Seasons, majority signed by the player.
- Great deal on Saints books by Hagiology publishing.
- Signed shirts, Signed Boots, SFC keyrings and Pin badges.
- Matchday programmes.
- Opportunity to win some money with our “pick a team”.
- Plus much much more. Look out for the freebies on the stand too.
Note, cash and card accepted.
Show timetable for guests
Peter Rodriques (Saints 1976 FA Cup winning captain)
Matt le Tissier AND James Beattie
SDSA Quiz (ask volunteers at the show for the answers)
- What year was the SDSA formed?
- Is the SDSA part of Southampton FC?
- Is the SDSA a charity?
- How many free match day tickets are provided by the SDSA to disabled supporters each year?
- Do the SDSA get involved with other Premier League and Championship clubs to help them too?
- Do the SDSA sponsor any local groups?
- Can I get involved to help? (spoiler: answer is YES, ask at the show or email [email protected])
Enjoy the show and come and visit us at Stand 37.