New Forest Show
We have taken a stand at the New Forest Show 2022 for the very first time. This is a big deal for us and it gives us an opportunity to showcase what we do for disabled Saints fans and the wider community in and around Hampshire.
We have some exciting things happening on our stand (38) and here are just a few of the highlights:-
- Live Question & Answers with Saints legends, Matt Le Tissier and Peter Rodrigues. Submit your questions via email at [email protected]
- In-depth chat with SDSA Ambassador and Paralympic gold medal winner Aaron Phipps MBE who has a fascinating story to share with us.
- Daily cash prize 50/50 draw where the daily proceeds are split 50/50 between the SDSA and one lucky winner each day. You have to be in it to win it.
- Exclusive Saints memorabilia signed by the current squad to get your hands on.
- Framed and unframed photos of your favourite players and our Ralph.
- Plus much much more. Look out for the freebies on the stand too.
Show timetable for guests
2pm – Peter Rodriques
12pm – Matt Le Tissier
2pm – Aaron Phipps MBE
SDSA Quiz (ask volunteers at the show for the answers)
- What year was the SDSA formed?
- Is the SDSA part of Southampton FC?
- Is the SDSA a charity?
- How many free match day tickets are provided by the SDSA to disabled supporters each year?
- Do the SDSA get involved with other Premier League clubs to help them too?
- Do the SDSA sponsor any local groups?
- Can I get involved to help? (spoiler: answer is YES, ask at the show or email [email protected])
Enjoy the show and come and visit us at Stand 38.