SDSA Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Saints Disabled Supporters’ Association (SDSA)
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (SDSA committee members are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. By entering, you are confirming that you and a guest are available to attend the premiere event on the date promoted or any amended date, as refunds are not possible.
6. The prize draw is £2 to enter, however discounts are available for multiple entries. Three entries bought in one transaction cost £5, seven entries bought in one transaction cost £10 and 20 entries bought in one transaction costs £20.
7. If you require special assistance or a wheelchair space please note this clearly on the application in the comments section. We cannot guarantee that this will be available but we will work with the organisers and venue to attempt to accommodate your needs.
How to enter
8. To be eligible to enter into the draw, entrants must have purchased at least one valid ticket via the SDSA website at https://saintsdsa.org.uk by the closing date.
Entries after that date will not be included in the draw. Entries after the closing date will not be accepted
9. SDSA will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. Please note that it is not possible to enter the draw via any other method than these stated in the terms and conditions.
11. The prizes are three separate drawn prizes of a pair of tickets to the Premiere of ‘Laurie and the Boys of ‘76’ to be held at the Mast Theatre Southampton or any venue that the premiere is moved to.
12. The three winners will be drawn at random live on SDSA’s Facebook page on
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of SDSA regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified within two weeks of the closing date via the email provided during application.
17. SDSA will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and SDSA reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by SDSA for the purposes of administering and promoting the prize draw.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
22. The winner agrees to the release of their names to any other prize draw participants if requested via SDSA.
23. An announcement of the names of the winners will be made via SDSA’s website.
24. All personal information shall be held and used in accordance with SDSA’s GDPR policy.
Limitation of Liability
25. SDSA does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that SDSA does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Liability of the SDSA is limited to the cost paid by the entrant.
27. SDSA reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. The SDSA cannot promise that the prize draw will be free from errors or omissions but will make every effort to ensure that the outcome is fair, in the event of an error or omission.
Saints Disabled Supporters’ Association Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2021