From Wednesday 15 th December it is anticipated that fans over the age of 18 will be required to:
– Pre-register their Covid-19 status before attending.
– Show their Covid-19 status on arrival at the stadium.
You will be required to show your NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative NHS COVID test, taken within the previous 48 hours. You can download and register the app on the NHS Website or your mobile phone app stores. If you don’t have a modern phone you can request a letter from the NHS confirming your vaccinations, this can take up to 5 days to receive. You can also request a letter by phone by dialling 119.
All valid forms of Covid-19 status are listed below – please be aware that your vaccination card or a physical lateral flow test will not be accepted as evidence of Covid-19 status:
– COVID Pass via the NHS App
– COVID Pass via Apple/Android Wallet – please download before arrival
– PDF Version of the NHS COVID Pass
– COVID Pass letter for people who are double vaccinated
– EU Digital COVID Certificate
– Negative COVID Test Result
– Negative COVID Test Result Text Message
Supporters are asked not to attend games if they have any Covid-19 symptoms or if there is any risk that they could pass on Covid-19, and to take a lateral flow test on the day of the game, regardless of their vaccination status, if possible.
Full details are available on the Southampton FC Website