Saints have introduced SFC Access Wristbands for the 2021/22 season. This is part of the club’s continuing improvements to help fans with accessibility requirements.
The new wristbands are for supporters with hidden disabilities and will allow matchday staff to recognise that the supporter may need extra help without them needing to share their specific disabilities, or needs, in an open space. It will also help staff to not challenge supporters that are doing something their disability requires.
The SFC Access Wristband enables you:
- Access to accessible toilets
- To leave the stadium for a short period of time, should you need access to a ‘safe space’
- To lift access if you are within Hospitality
- To further assistance should you wish to purchase refreshments
- Access through our accessible entrance points at the turnstiles
- The ability to bring a larger bag if you need to carry medication or equipment
Any supporter with a hidden disability can request a wristband for free, but please note that possessing a wristband doesn’t automatically qualify you for disabled tickets.
If you would like to find out more information or would like to know how to get a wristband for the upcoming season, please contact the club’s Disabled Liaison Officer, Aaron Heskins, at [email protected] or on 023 8071 1980.