Saints have released the Season Ticket prices for the 2022/23 season.
Prices have been frozen so are the same as the 2021/22 season, and you can now pay for your Season Ticket using a new 10-month, no interest, payment plan option with no credit check which will allow you to spread the cost of your Season Ticket across longer than in previous seasons.
The 2022/23 prices are below.
St Mary’s Seating Plan
Renewals (up to 31st May)
New Season Tickets
You can renew or buy your Season Ticket, either by calling the Ticket Office on 02381 780 780 between 9.30am-5pm from Monday to Friday, or by logging onto your MySaints account
You can also visit the Ticket Office in person between these times but please be aware that St Mary’s is a cashless stadium, so you will not be able to pay for your Season Tickets using cash.
Some useful dates
- Thursday 7th April – On sale to all fans (renewals and new purchases)
- Friday 29th April – 10-month payment plan deadline
- Tuesday 31st May – Renewal/Loyalty pricing deadline (any unrenewed seats will be released)
- Tuesday 31st May – 9-month payment plan deadline
- Wednesday 1st June – Saturday 4th June – Seat move window
- Monday 6th June – General sale/seat release where all unrenewed Season Ticket seats are made available
- Sunday 31st July – 7-month payment plan deadline