Sponsorship from the SDSA
The SDSA may consider sponsorship or donation applications from groups, organisations or individuals which provide benefits related to the aims of the SDSA being to promote awareness of the Association and/or support a disabled cause in the local community.
We have an approval process to ensure that all sponsorship/donation requests and contributions are treated consistently, fairly and responsibly and you will be notified in due course if your request has been successful or explain why not, if not.
All sponsorship, donation or grant requests must meet at least one of the following criteria before an Application will be accepted and considered:
- Provides direct assistance to or complements a Disabled Programme or Initiative
- Provides a service or benefit to a Disabled Individual or Individuals
- Provides an opportunity to promote the SDSA and its aims
Requests must also:
- Demonstrate a genuine and verifiable need for financial aid
- Not in any manner, present or appear to present, a “conflict of interest” with the SDSA and/or any current SDSA Committee Member
Please complete the application form here.